The purpose of the Commercial Document Control Officer position is to ensure contracts and procurement documents and records are managed in accordance with regulatory and company requirements. The incumbent will manage all procurement/commercial related documentations and enforce the use of standardized document control practices and systems for the procurement section.
- Ensure documents are managed according to established procedures or standards (this includes identification and classification, numbering, printing and distribution of documents as necessary)
- Manage the Permit schedule and register – follow up and obtain MinCom permits from Vendors, and facilitate Mincom audits
- Bonds – follow up and obtain bonds (Advance payment, retention, performance etc.), ensure bonds are updated on all contracts that are extended
- Responsible for extension and release of bonds
- Management of claim letters and register
- Management and recording and close of out of non-conformances registers and document flow
- Manage contractor contractual documentation and manuals for contract close out
- Follow up on Shipping documentation: Pre-alert document, Commercial invoices Bill of ladings on cargo shipments to reduce clearing times at PHU
- Ensure the use of standardized forms and templates across the procurement department
- Demonstrate strong Safety and Environmental leadership and assist in promoting the culture across the department regarding Safety, Health, Environmental and Sustainable development
- Other responsibilities and functions as assigned
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ working experience in contracts and procurement administration
- Experience in software programs such as DocuSign, document/image capture systems, etc.
- Contracts and procurement administration or management
- Excellent IT skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize work requests and meet deadlines in a result-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Commitment to a culture of continuous improvement
- Detail oriented and meticulous work ethic
- Ability to integrate well with other teams and get the work done.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management within a dynamic and fast paced project environment.
- Excellent organizational skills
Interested Ghanaians with the above qualification and experience should submit their applications, with detailed CV.
CLOSING DATE: 21ST APRIL, 2022.