AngloGold Ashanti Obuasi Mine is seeking graduates who have completed their mandatory National Service to join their team as GRADUATE TRAINEE.
The Graduate Training Programme seeks to add value to graduates by harnessing the skills and creativities of graduates to take up future challenges in their various disciplines.
What’s In It For You
- Investment in your personal development
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
What To Expect
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfill your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen career path
What We Are Looking For
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Very good academic record evidenced by:
- University degree earned no earlier than September 2020 or
- A First Class or Second-Class honors (Upper division)
- Critical thinking, initiative, and analytical skills
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants who have completed National Service for not more than two (2) years
- Only applicants with the following qualifications/ disciplines should apply:
- BSc. Mining Engineering
- BSc. Geological / Geomatic Engineering
- BSc. Metallurgy/ Mineral/ Material Science Engineering
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- BSc. Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- BSc. Environmental Science/ Natural Resources
- BSc. Safety and Health Management
Period of Training:
- One (1) year
Interested Ghanaians with the above qualification and competencies should submit their applications, with a detailed CV.
Please note – only candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted
CLOSING DATE: 9TH JUNE, 2022.
Send us Your Story
Do you have an article or story to publish? Send it to us by email: email@example.com.
Do you want us to cover your event, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp: +233247516850.