Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in a vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Security Inspector
Number of Position(s): One (1)
The incumbent among other duties will assist the team to conduct investigations into alleged reported cases
- Assume responsibility for the safety and security of designed areas of operations
- Identify potential security and human risks and respond in line with security procedures
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security, safety, and human rights incidents
- Ensure all employees and visitors have adequate credentials to access or exit AAIL facilities (ID Cards and permit)
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated locations promptly and in accordance with policy
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Respond to intruder alarms and investigate disturbances
- Write report of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Conduct personnel/vehicular search at all Access Control Points and High Security locations and record occurrences as well in the register.
- Enforce the use of Material and Equipment Dispatch Advice (MEDA) ensuring key requirements are met in the movement of items.
- Minimum of SHS / GCE ‘O’ Level / WASSCE with the required training from Military, Police or Private Security Agencies.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience as a Security within the Mining Industry
- Must have optimum knowledge in industrial security functions and procedures
- Must have an in-depth technical skill in the area of work
- Knowledge of public safety and security
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks with quality of work as priority
- Medically fit for the position and the environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license of class B and proficiency in driving a light vehicle
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application by clicking on “APPLY” button below before close of business on Monday 31 January 2022. Applicants not contacted within 31 days of applying, should consider their application unsuccessful.
Recruitment Agency approaches and referrals will not be accepted for this role, all interested candidates must apply directly to be considered for any vacancy advertised by AAIL.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!!! AAIL does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation Unit, by calling +233 277 761 555Ext 2222 (rates apply) or use our whistle-blowing channels by calling 0800 400 01 or sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates apply) or emailing email@example.com or using the internet at www.tip-offs.com