AngloGold Ashanti Limited (Ghana/Tanzania Business Unit) is seeking experienced and self-motivated persons to join our Regional HR team as:
Regional Industrial Relations Manager
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
This role is responsible to develop, revise or align IR policies, practices and procedures within specific jurisdictions. Adjusting Group IR strategies to align to local jurisdiction requirements and provide expertise and guidance on these to ensure consistency and standard application of IR policies, procedures and practices across the region.
Compliance and risk mitigation: Responsible to ensure quality and compliance of IR process, practices and procedures and overseeing employee risk mitigation activities to achieve industrial harmony
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in HR/ Legal/ Humanities
- The position requires 10 – 12 years’ relevant Human Resources experience of which at least 5 – 8 years’ must have been spent at Senior Human Resources Practitioner level.
- 8 years’ experience in Industrial Relations with strong experience working in specific countries employment framework, labour laws, immigration laws etc.
- Experience obtained in mining environment will be advantageous
- Dispute and conflict resolution experience gained from a unionized, multi-cultural environment will be an absolute necessity
Interested candidates with the above qualification and experience should submit their applications, with detailed CV.
Please note – only candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 11TH FEBRUARY 2022.
AGA does not receive money in exchange for employment. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation Unit, by calling +233556582933 or 0322296755 (rates apply) or use our whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates apply) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com