AngloGold Ashanti Limited (Ghana/Tanzania Business Unit) is seeking experienced and self-motivated persons to join their Regional HR team as:
Regional Performance and Reward Manager
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The role holder will effectively manage all performance, reward and benefit programmes, processes and procedures within defined parameters and mandates to ensure consistency, integrity and compliance to sound remuneration principles and policies to attract, develop and retain a highly motivated and skilled workforce.
Monitor and analyse benchmark data, trend information, and economic projections to ensure the Business Unit’s (BU) total remuneration and benefits’ strategy maintains a competitive market position and is responsive to the business needs.
The key accountability is to build and test relevant performance and reward management models to ensure appropriate benchmarks, standard application across the BU, and sustainable remuneration and performance management processes which drive delivery of key business outcomes.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant business degree, with a related and relevant post-graduate qualification in Human Resources, Statistics, Math, Tax or Finance
- 8-10 years’ experience in Group-wide/ Global Remuneration and Benefits environments
- 6 years’ generalist HR experience at Business partner level – with a proven track record of working with Line Managers in the design and implementation of systems, processes and services
- Exposure and access to both local and international best practices, as well as global networks of beneficial relationships within the Remuneration and Benefits field
- Profile in the external market as an expert/thought leader in their field will be advantageous
Interested employees with the above qualification and experience should submit their applications, with detailed CV.
Please note – only candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 11TH FEBRUARY 2022.
AGA does not receive money in exchange for employment. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation Unit, by calling +233556582933 or 0322296755 (rates apply) or use our whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates apply) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com